I am looking for some activities about Easter to do in my classes soon, and I have found some webs and blogs that can be useful as inspiration and to catch ideas.
Here you have the links to the different ideas I have seen:
- English corner from Escolapios Genil Granada school, with some crafts for different ages.
- The Glitter teacher, as always offering a lot of nice and funny ideas, this time collected in a Thematic Thursday post about this topic. Now you can find crafts, songs, books and more.
- Teaching english to the little ones, with activities, worksheets, games and songs for the preschoolers.
- Primary games with a lot of interactive Easter games.
- Apples for the teacher, with printables, crafts and even recipes you can do.
- Learn english kids, from the British council, where you can find flashcards, games and interesting activities for several levels.
- ESL kids stuff, with more games and flashcards.
I hope this was useful for you. Here you have ideas for older and younger students, to do it in class or at home with your children, more traditional activities or digital ones, in form of games, crafts, flashcards to see the main vocabulary, … so you can find an interesting thing whatever will be the idea you were looking for. Which one do you choose?