This year I want to give you some ideas for Christmas putting together all the posts you can find here in the blog. So here you have the activities I showed you before:
- Christmas lesson plan 2016
- My Christmas lesson plan 2015
- Christmas scavenger hunt
- What’s in the stocking game
- Christmas preparation
- Preparing Christmas 2017
Anyway you can find all the posts in the blog with the tag Christmas here.
For this year, I have prepared three new activities I’m going to tell you:
- I want to start with this quiz, that you can find in the blog “Class class, yes yes”.
- roll a dice : also in the blog of “Class class, yes yes”, that includes the dice to build it from paper.
- this is / these are: a very useful worksheet introducing grammar and vocabulary from the Christmas theme, from the blog “The teacher’s coffee”.
This plan I thought can be used with student from year 3 on, including the older ones, and without a Christmas carol, that you can use in other moments.
Start preparing your Christmas activities!!